Please be advised that your access to the Site and the services provided are governed by the following terms of service and constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Provider. Please read these terms carefully and by using the site, you confirm that you have read and understood the terms of service listed below.
- The content of the pages of the Site and information available on the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- General: The Site is an online platform for the purchase of online video counseling for patients currently using buprenorphine, which shall be conducted through a third party platform found at www.wecounsel.com. By purchasing online video counseling services, you agree to be bound be the terms of service set forth on www.wecounsel.com. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THESE SERVICES IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION OR IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY. IN THE EVENT OF SUCH, YOU SHOULD CONTACT 911 OR GO TO YOUR NEAREST MEDICAL FACILITY. Your purchase of any service on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You further understand that the services are not intended to provide medical advice. We advise you to seek the advice of a physician or other healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding your personal health or medical condition. FURTHERMORE, THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS NOT AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE OR A SUBSTITUTE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS FOR DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT, WHICH MAY INCLUDE INFORMATION REGARDING WHICH DRUGS OR TREATMENT MAY BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOU. NONE OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ANY PARTICULAR DRUG OR TREATMENT IS SAFE, APPROPRIATE, OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of Provider and other parties, if applicable. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Access to the Site: By accessing the Site, you agree to provide all information needed in order for the Services to be performed in the appropriate manner. In addition to general registration information required to create an account, you may be requested to provide you treating physician’s name and current medications. Further, you agree that you are at least 18 years old. You agree that the information that you provide to us at all times, including during registration, will be true, accurate, current, and complete. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone numbers, email addresses, payment information, and account numbers. By using the Services, you are consenting to truthfully complete questions to the best of your knowledge and ability. By creating an Account, you expressly consent to the use of: (a) electronic means to complete these Terms and to provide you with any notices given pursuant to these Terms; and (b) electronic records to store information related to these Terms or your use of the Services. Provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Termination: Provide retains the right to terminate your use of the Site for any reason at anytime. Further, you may terminate your use of the Services at anytime. You will still be responsible to remit payment for any unpaid balance due for Services performed up to the date of termination.
- Payment Method: You understand that Provide does not accept any type of health insurance for the payment of fees for the Services provided. Provider may, from time to time, offer various payment methods, including without limitation payment by credit card, by debit card, by check, by certain mobile payment providers or by using PayPal. You authorize Provider to charge you for purchases through any payment method(s) you select when purchasing the item(s) (the “Payment Method”) and you agree to make payment using such Payment Method(s) (we may, from time to time, receive and use updated payment method information provided by you or that financial institutions or payment processors may provide to us to update information related to your Payment Method(s), such as updated expiration dates or account numbers).
- Third Party Sites: This Site may provide links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site.
- Content AS-IS: All content on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT YOU ACCESS ON OUR WEBSITE OR USING OUR SERVICE SATISFIES THE LAWS AND REGULATIONS REQUIRING THE DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT US TO EXCLUDE WARRANTIES IN THESE WAYS, SO IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU. IN SUCH EVENT THE EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitations: Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Provider or (b) any content provided on linked Sites. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, service, or other content.
- Inaccuracies: The information and descriptions of products published on the Site or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Provider may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the purchase or use of any Services from the Site or Provider, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages.
- Maintenance of Account Info: It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Your use of the Provider Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site shall only be brought in the State and Federal courts located in the State of Pennsylvania, United States of America.
- Changes to These Terms: Provider reserves the right to change these terms at anytime for any reason. Any changes made by Provider shall become part of our agreement with you when they are posted to the Site. Your continued use of the Services or the Site shall constitute your agreement to the changes we have made.